- clearly signposts to our different audiences
- makes our social media links more prominent
- allows us adequate advertising space for featured items
- uses white space more effectively
Matt for all his work on this. One thing I'm still not happy with though is the links to Learning Development. Because of the name change we'll need to work hard on making clear where the Learning Development aspect of our service is. To this end I've:
- included it in the subtitle
- given it its own url - www.le.ac.uk/succeedinyourstudies
- renamed the tab above the crumb trail from 'Careers Services' to 'Learning Development'
There seems to have been change to the Student Development website so that now when I go to access it, the Careers Service site comes up. It’s difficult to see from here how to get to the section of the Student Development site that has the downloadable guides on. We refer our students to these quite a lot, so it now seems more awkward to do this. Is this is permanent change to the website do you know?Any suggestions?