- What kind of things should I tweet about? Forthcoming events, relevant resources, different services we offer - anything else?
- How often should I tweet from it (I don't want to annoy people)? I was thinking maybe once a day?
- If students follow me (it) should I (it) follow them? Is that the polite thing to do or might some consider that snooping?
- What about a picture - currently it's just :)
- How do I explain it to students who don't currently use Twitter? I was thinking a direct link from our website for those who do and a link to an information page about how it might be useful for those who don't (plus an RSS feed in of tweets).
Thursday, 7 May 2009
Student Devlopment on Twitter
(http://twitter.com/uolsd). I now need to decide what I'm going to do with it. As you'll see I've already tweeted from it a couple of times, but I need to know what students will find most useful and what the etiquette should be for a more institutional type account. So here are some questions.