Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

IT peer support resurrection

I was reminded on Friday of my IT peer support project. It died a death due to lack of funding back in June last year. Well, last Friday I bumped into the person who chairs the group that said 'yes' to the project but 'no' to the funding. So I emailed them afterwards to chivvy them along.
You mentioning SEEG and the various working groups reminded me of the IT skills working group that I chaired. As you know I was disappointed that no money was found for the peer support idea and was wondering if now would be a good time to re-submit the proposal. In particular tying it into the Leicester Award.
I hope it works...

1 comment:

  1. [...] never did get a satisfactory reply to my email six weeks ago regarding funding for an IT peer support coordinator, so I’m going to try a different [...]

    ReplyDelete